Winning Numbers: March 9, 2012
How To Play
Tri-State Weekly Grand ExtraSM Game Information
How to Play
- Each play costs $2.
- Pick up a play-slip and select 4 numbers from 1 to 35 and one Lucky Ball from 1 to 35. Or choose EASY PICK and have your numbers randomly selected for you.
- Using pencil, select your numbers by placing a vertical mark in desired boxes.
- Check the play slip for accuracy and present to a Lottery Retailer for processing. Important: It is the player's responsibility to check the accuracy of all tickets prior to leaving retail location.
- Drawings are held on Tuesday and Friday.
- Tri-State Weekly Grand ExtraSM Tickets may not be canceled.
- If you make an error, do not erase. Instead mark the void box.
- You may let the Lottery terminal randomly select your numbers. To Easy Pick (EP) mark the "EP" box on the play slip.
- You may purchase a ticket good for up to 10 draws by selecting a draw number under the "draws" column.
The cost will depend on the number of draws you select.
- You may purchase a Tri-State Weekly Grand ExtraSM ticket until approximately 6:45 PM (EST) on the evening of the draw.
- The winning numbers will be drawn Tuesday and Friday at approximately 6:55 PM (EST).
There are nine ways to win Weekly Grand ExtraSM!
|4 of 4 plus the Lucky Ball
|4 of 4
|3 of 4 plus the Lucky Ball
|3 of 4
|2 of 4 plus the Lucky Ball
|2 of 4
|1 of 4 plus the Lucky Ball
|0 of 4 plus the Lucky Ball
|T.G.I.F. Raffle exact match
Overall odds of winning are 1 in 11.88
*The top prize shall be determined on a pari-mutuel basis. If there are multiple top prize winners,
each winner will receive an equal share of the jackpot. A winning ticket is entitled only to the highest prize won in each game played.
Odds of winning a T.G.I.F. Raffle prize will be determined based on the number of Raffle numbers generated for each drawing.
- You must be at least 18 years of age to purchase a ticket.
- Tickets, transactions, and winners are subject to state law, rules and regulations of the Tri-State Lotto Commission®
and tickets are only offered for sale in accordance with the same. See Tri-State Weekly Grand ExtraSM
Rules and Regulations for applicable rules and regulations. A ticket is a bearer instrument. The New Hampshire Lottery®,
retailers or contractors shall not be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. The New Hampshire Lottery® or the contractors
shall not be responsible for tickets redeemed by Retailer in error. Terminal produced ticket(s) are heat sensitive.
Do not expose to prolonged periods of excessive heat or light. The placing of Tri-State Weekly Grand ExtraSM
bet(s) is done at the players own risk through the on-line sales agent who is acting on behalf of the player in entering the bet(s).
Back to top