Winning Numbers: July 25, 2009
Megabucks® Game Information
How to Play
- Each play cost $1 for each draw.
- Please note: Use pencil only. Select 6 numbers from 1 through 42 or to Easy Pick (EP), mark the "EP" box on the play slip and let the Lottery terminal randomly pick your numbers for you. You may bet up to 5 plays on a play slip.
- Check the play slip for accuracy and present to a Lottery Retailer for processing. Important: It is the player's responsibility to check the accuracy of all tickets prior to leaving location.
- Tickets may be cancelled within 10 minutes of purchase and only where purchased.
- Drawings are held Wednesday and Saturday evenings.
- If you make an error, DO NOT ERASE, instead mark the Void box for that play.
You can buy your tickets, at any New Hampshire Lottery® Online Retailer, for up to 20 consecutive draws by selecting a draw number under the "draws" column. Total ticket cost will depend on the number of panels and draws you play. Or you can purchase a subscription for up to 104 drawings.
You may purchase a Tri-State Megabucks® ticket until 7:50 pm on the evening of the draw.
The winning numbers will be drawn every Wednesday and Saturday at approximately 7:51 pm and the results will be broadcast at approximately 11:15 pm.
There are thousands of winners every week. You could hit the jackpot if your 6 lucky numbers come up. If no one selects the winning combination, the jackpot keeps growing from week to week - until someone picks the correct six-number combination.
As the jackpot continues to grow, so does the excitement!
How to Win!
|Match ||You Win* ||Approx. Odds |
|Match 6* ||JACKPOT** ||1:5,245,785 |
|Match 5 + Bonus number ||$10,000 ||1: 874,298 |
|Match 5* ||$1,000 ||1: 24,979 |
|Match 4 + Bonus number ||$50 ||1: 9,991 |
|Match 4* ||$40 ||1: 587 |
|Match 3 + Bonus number ||$5 ||1: 440 |
|Match 2 + Bonus number ||$2 ||1: 52 |
|Match 3* ||$1 ||1: 39 |
Overall Odds of Winning: 1:20
*Not including the bonus number (see Note below)
** If there are multiple winners of the Jackpot on any given drawing, the Jackpot amount will be divided equally among the multiple winners. Annuity Option winners will be paid in 25 annual installments unless otherwise indicated by the Commission. In unusual circumstances, the set prize amounts may be paid on a pari-mutuel basis which will be lower than the published amounts.
The jackpot may be collected in it's entirety in 25-annual payments, or approximately half the estimated, annuitized jackpot in a one-time-only, big cash payment. The 25-annual payments are based on total funds available for the jackpot (Present Cash Value) to purchase bonds, maturing over 25 years in order to pay out the annuitized jackpot amount. The Present Cash Value is paid to the MegaCash winner. Thus, the MegaCash payment is approximately half the estimated, annuitized jackpot.
Note: At the live draw, six numbers are drawn from 1 to 42. Then an additional number, the bonus number, is drawn from the remaining 36 numbers. This 7th number (Bonus Number) is used for additional ways to win by matching your 6 numbers to the 7 numbers drawn. And that's your chance to win lots of other prizes - up to $10,000!
Choose your dream with Tri-State Megabucks®!
- You must be 18 years of age to purchase a ticket.
- Tickets, transactions, and payment of prizes are subject to state law, rules and regulations of the Tri-State Lotto Commission® and tickets are only offered for sale in accordance with the same. See Tri-State Megabucks® Rules and Regulations for applicable rules and regulations.
- A ticket is a bearer instrument. The Tri-State Lotto Commission®, retailers and contractors shall not be responsible for lost or stolen tickets. The Tri-State Lotto Commission® or the contractor shall not be responsible for tickets redeemed by Retailer in error. Terminal produced ticket(s) are heat sensitive. Do not expose to prolonged periods of excessive heat or light.
- The placing of Tri-State play(s) is done at the players own risk through the Retailer who is acting on behalf of the player in entering the play(s).
Back to top.